Saturday, April 30, 2011

Day at the Park

                                                
So Isabella has really been into the movie, "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lava Girl."  She wanted me to fix her hair like Sharkboy.  Uh, okay.  His hair is like 1-2 inches long and is all spiky.  So I did this instead.  She was upset at first.  She really wanted it to be spiky.  After I told her that it was a shark fin on the top of her head she was much happier.       
Luke wanted me to take a picture of him too.
Today there was a BBQ at a park close by our house.  As soon as we put Luke down he was off like a rocket toward the playground.  Unfortunately, so were his pants.  Fortunately, his shorts have an adjustable waist.  It was fixed lickety split.  It's a good thing he's just a little boy, how embarrassing would that be if he were a big kid.





Daddy just couldn't give us a normal smile. 
Isabella took this picture of Elizabeth and me.  I'm surprised she didn't cut my head off or anything.
Tummy time for Elizabeth.
Bella tuckered out after the BBQ.

No comments: