Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Easter

Easter is now over. Isabella sure is growing up. Last year she did not know much about the Easter Bunny. This year, however, the Easter Bunny was remembered from last year. She was very excited. For some reason whenever she gets REALLY excited about a holiday I always feel the need to question her on what each particular holiday is really all about. Does anyone else feel that need?
After church we had the opportunity to spend time with family in Fort Worth. We got to meet Carmella for the first time. She is only one week old and is absolutely ADORABLE! Hey, I didn't even get to hold her. I forgot to ask. Shawn got a chance to, and he is so sweet with the new little babies.
Now that Easter is over, I guess it's time to gear up for Memorial Day. We're really excited because EVERYONE will be able to be together. It can be a little hectic at times because there is A LOT of us. There's not a whole lot of personal space or privacy, but I'll tell you what, "I LOVE IT!!" The cousins have so much fun together and I absolutely positively love spending time with my family. Everyone is so fun, talented and fabulous! I love learning from everyone. I have the coolest sisters-in-law's EVER! They know how to do and make everything. I love to learn from them. Oh, and the games, the GAMES! Food, games, Great conversation, great company. Could I even be more blessed?!? There are so many dysfunctional families out there. I'm so glad to be a part of a family that is friendly and positive and loves each other very much. Thank you all for serving and loving me and my family. You are totally awesome!!!




































































































No comments: