Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter catch-up

Okay, so I totally forgot to take picture's of the kids in their new Easter clothes.  I remembered right after everyone had changed into casual clothes after church.  I was tuckered out and I don't think there was any way I was going to make everyone change back into their nice church clothes for picture taking.  So, I took some pictures today.
 In this picture you can see that everyone is reverently folding their arms.  This is the best we could do with no wiggling and no funny business.












One of my friends from church took these pictures of Elizabeth.  I especially like, "the bum" picture.

I wish I had taken a picture of Luke the other day.  He was trying to do a handstand up against the wall.  Jordan, the little girl I babysit wanted me to watch her do one.  I did and said, "Cool."  After she finished Luke immediately went up to the wall and attempted to walk his feet backward up the wall (which he failed to do).  Once the attempt was complete he looked up and said, "cool".  Too funny.  I just wish I had a picture to solidify the memory.   Well, I guess I just did that with this blog huh?

No comments: