Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Summer Fun at the Lake

The kids decided to set up a tent and tell scary stories while we were at the lake.  My cousin Dianne started out my saying something like, "There once was a finger...."  That was enough for Bella.  she got scared and had to come inside.  My sweet little girl with so many anxieties.  I hope she always stays this pure.

I love this one of Ivy.  So funny!







It was on this little excursion outdoors that I suspect Isabella received a nasty bug bite.  It kept growing.  I hadn't seen anything like it before.  At first I thought that maybe a brown recluse spider had bitten her.  After a doctor checked her out, it turned out that it was some other kind of bug (who knows what kind).
The nasty bug bite on Bella's upper thigh.

Okay, enough of grossness, back to lake fun...








Wrestling with Cousin Garrett

Great Grandma Shawcross with Libby

No comments: