Friday, December 30, 2011

September 2011


 This September Dane and Christie came to town.  It was a lot of fun (though truthfully I don't remember it that well seeing how it's now the eve of New Years Eve). 
One thing that I do remember is going to "The Robot Park".  It was the greatest park ever!  It had so many fun toys, slides, ducks, obstacle courses and everything.  One thing that I didn't particularly enjoy was driving there.  Christie was following me and we could NOT find this park.  It took us 2 hours to get there (but really should have taken us one).  It was a great memory and the kids had a great time.  Will I be going again in the near future??  Probably not.
I love this picture of Kian - so joyous.  Let me just say that this kid loves to play!




Isabella, Tucker, Luke, Tyler, Garret, Celeste, Kian, Emilie and maybe Josh and a few others way back there.

The odd duck
Is Addie looking at the odd duck?  I'm not quite sure.

No comments: