Friday, December 30, 2011

Halloween 2011

 Happy Birthday and Happy Halloween.  This day is always busy. Two holidays in one is always fun.  It's too bad Josh doesn't enjoy dressing up.  He could really add some pizzaz to his birthday and no one would think twice about it. So over 6 years of marriage I have learned a few things, "No dressing up, and No surprises".  What?!?  Oh well, I have to say that I am so lucky to have Josh.  He is such a wonderful husband and father.  I suppose it will be okay if I can't surprise him ever or enjoy him dressing up on Halloween (we aren't kids anymore after all)....well I can still do those things.  I'm not grown up yet.

Josh's favorite birthday dessert, "Robert Redford" as he likes to call it.  Take out the vanilla pudding and it's what my family likes to call, "Nutty Torte"

The witching hour has arrived.  Heading out the door for trick or treating.  This lasted 2 hours by the way in which we went around our block once.  It will be great when the little tikes grow up a bit.  Then we can go faster and really take in a good haul (insert maniacal laugh here).

Trick or Treated - Out!  Look at that tongue!  I wounder what candy that girl was eating....
Bella having fun with dress-up and mommy's boots.

Luke's new thing: steal food and eat it under the table.  It's also a good pooping spot.
Homecoming parade.  I think the theme was circus or clowns or something.  It was fun, but they didn't throw candy this year. Some older kids came around passing it out.  It was nice not getting beaned in the head this year, although we didn't gather as much candy as last time.  I like the trade off though.  Getting beaned in the head with candy really doesn't feel well, ask Luke, he knows.

Homecoming parade



Ready to go have fun at a Halloween party.




Halloween party at L.L. Woods park.

No comments: