Sunday, January 1, 2012

Gotta love the mess!

We went to the park!  This happens very rarely, so I always make sure to bring my camera to document it all.  I need this documentation so I can show my kids later that, yes indeed I took them to the park.  I then can show them my blog where on display will be pictures from all of our many exciting adventures (which are actually very few and far between.  Below are some of our favorite moments at the park.  Luke loves the swings best.  He rarely wanted to go do anything else.  I'm not quite sure what Bella's favorite park activity was.  She seemed to like a variety of things.




 Isabella received a Hello Kitty scrapbook for Christmas.  She absolutely loves working on it.  She is learning to be very patient because she can only complete 2 pages at a time (per day).  Waiting for glue to dry can be very hard on a 4 year old.  Mommy, however, loves the fact that we have to wait for glue to dry. 

D-O-G somehow got bejeweled during our scrap-booking fun time.

Luke has been into everything these last couple of days.  I have to watch him like a hawk or else....I'll be paying for it later. The latest messes he has created have been caused by crayons, markers, toys, air freshener and eggs.  I've attached a few videos so you can better understand the way things have been lately.

Air Freshener

Park Video: Bridge

Park Video: Slide

Park Video: Elizabeth (Take 1)

Park Video: Elizabeth (Take 2)

Isabella's First Scrapbook

Eggs!

No comments: