Saturday, January 21, 2012

Can't kick the sick!

 I feel like our family has been sick forever!  I can't wait until everyone feels better.  It's so sad seeing my little children with that blank pathetic stare. Just about everyone is on the mend now.  Elizabeth is still sick (she had a temperature of 103.9 at one point yesterday), but I'm
hoping she'll pull through soon. We've been giving her a lot of baths, frozen gogurts and of course, medicine.  My poor baby...
 


Okay, so on a happier note, here are some pictures of the kids before the bugs.  We had a really fun family home evening the other night.  We spoke about choosing the right.  The highlight of the evening was making, "CTR" pretzels.  The kids had such a fun time.



This picture of Isabella cracks me up...pure joy!

Bella's been doing this fake smile thingy recently.  Too funny, but I want the real smile back!

These were totally yummy by the way.  The recipe is in the January 2012 friend (if you're interested).  It was super simple.

Libby walking (53 sec)

Dad and Libby do the "la-la" talk (49 sec)

Elizabeth gets a kiss (1:23)

Elizabeth plays chase with mommy (1:17)

Bella and Luke show off their mad skills. (1:56)

1 comment:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Elizabeth is BEAUTIFUL! Those blue eyes and that dark hair--gorgeous!