Wednesday, December 3, 2008


Isabella was a witch for Halloween. She was so cute. She was able to get her "cackle" down for the big event.






Trick-or-Treat! We started at 5:30 or 6pm and didn't get finished until 2 hours later. The funny part is that we only went on one street. It took forever. Bella, loved going up to the door and holding on to her Jack-O- Lantern bucket. She had a vice-like grip on that thing. What can I say, she loves her candy!





Usually on Josh's birthday I throw a "How to host a murder" party. This year he requested a D&D party. We had a lot of fun. We played for 10 hours. Woohoo!! And me being the big genius that I am, only remembered to take a picture of the food table. Sorry folks, the guests of this party will remain a mystery.






I'm not exactly sure where we were off to in this photo. I just thought it was a cute one of Izzy. She is beginning to catch on to the phrase, "Cheese" when a camera is pulled out for some picture taking action.



Bella and Daddy sharing some time together. They always have such a good time with each other.








Isabella is starting the whole potty training phase of life - Hooray! Well, I guess I shouldn't say "hooray" until the training is complete. She loves to do the pee-pee in the potty dance when she is successful. It's great fun to see her get so excited about it all.








Twilight the movie is here!! A bunch of girls got together for the midnight opening show. We had such a blast. I recommend this movie to anyone who enjoyed the books. If you didn't enjoy the books, then this is NOT the movie for you. It's a good thing I was surrounded by tons of fans. It made the movie going experience all I had hoped it would be. What a fun night!!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

YOU FINALLY UPDATED YOUR BLOG!!!

Isabella is beautiful.

How are you feeling?

Lanae said...

So cute!! I just want to squeeze that cute little girl.
I didn't realize that we're like a week apart, so who knows - we might have babies at the same time! Hugs, Lanae

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

Congrats on the new baby on the way! And.. congrats for getting your daughter insterested in potty training! Looks like your life is still filled with a lot of friends and a lot of fun!!! Love, liz c

joana said...

hey i found your blog through eli's. i don't think i've ever seen your little girl...she's gorgeous!
very cute little fam you got there:)

Sharee said...

I LOVE that picture of Isabella. She is so precious! Great Halloween costumes... as usual!