Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Can I just say that I love watching children?? Sometimes it’s hard to remember to smile and have fun. I love to have constant reminders that life is full of magic, and wonder. If only everyone in the world could understand the joy that come by being present in the life of a child. I am indeed thoroughly blessed to have the opportunity to be apart of each and every one of these children’s lives. They spread more love, laughter, and fun than any mess or disaster that may sometimes be created.

Isn't Jason the toughest football player that you ever did see?












Isabella and Will played their little hearts out in this cardboard box. It's amazing where one's imagination can lead with such a simple box. Needless to say that this box was utterly destroyed by days end.















Evan (Wolverine) was the boy that I watched over the summer. This was his last day, and consequently, the first week with watching the Lewis kids (left to right: Sabrina, Katelyn, and Jason). We all decided to have a going away party. For some reason the theme was Halloween (in August, go figure). The only child I currently watch is Jason (Spiderman). He's at my house for half the day, and at preschool for the other half.

Will and Bella love playing. Will is one and a half. He is so cute! I love to kiss his cheeks. Isabella apparently loves to give him death hugs with vice-like gripping action.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Reid said...

Wait a minute here. Are you announcing something over there on the left side of your blog!?

Lanae said...

You're expecting?? WOW - I'm so excited for guys!
Keep us posted on the latest (aka: boy or girl) when you find out.
Love you guys!

julie said...

I noticed the pregnancy counter too! Yahooo! Another cute baby on the way. I can't wait to find out of it's a boy or a girl. Will you find out at the 20 week ultrasound, or will you wait till the baby is born?

Anonymous said...

hi nikki! i'm so sorry to tell you that, my dates are completely booked for holiday session. :(
BUT! if you'd like me to just take some family pictures but not for holiday cards, comment on my blog and i'll keep you posted when i post the dates for those sessions in late December. sessions will be free UP TO January 15th. so let me know if you'd like to do that!
sorry i couldn't fit you in sooner!