Sunday, April 6, 2008



Experimental messy page!


















I'm a virgin blogger. I'm very intimidated. My sister-in-law (Sara) told me to write a little about my life......


I've been married to my husband Josh for 2 years. He teaches special education preschoolers. I used to teach special ed. p.e. from pre school age up through high schoolers. We have a beautiful one year old girl Isabella that I am able to stay home with now.
We also have two dogs, a black lab - "D-O-G", and an Italian Greyhound - "Lulu." We love to be healthy and fit. Most of all we love to enjoy life and experience as much as we can.

5 comments:

Grand Life said...

Your doing a great job. I was a virgin blogger just last fall and it took me a while to keep at it but now I love it. I'm 65 and my kids think I'm crazy but I totally love doing my posts. If I have a problem with something I have a 35 year old friend that bails me out. Good luck and have a good time.
Judy

Unknown said...

who the heck is Judy? if you have any questions call me and I'll walk you through it.
sara

Elizabeth Reid said...

Wahoo for you putting up a blog! But it has been a few months since your last post......I want to see more pictures of Isabella! And I want to hear about where you are living, etc, etc.

Trevor and Liz Covington said...

yes liz riley covington has now found your blog and like liz garrett reid i want to know more.. check us out at littlebennett.blogspot.com

ISABELLA IS A CUTIE!!

Christie and Dane said...

Your blog looks so good! Look at us learning how to be bloggerish! I'm totally going to steal some of your pics.